To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3002 South Prigmore Avenue
Joplin, MO 64804
- Chris Hoven
- Phone: (417) 358-8131
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Leggett & Platt • Joplin, MO
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking a full-time UPS Processor to join its Adjustable Bed Division’s pick and pack operation. This position is responsible for processing UPS shipping paperwork for the warranty fulfillment department. A keen attention to detail is necessary to be successful in this hourly position. We want a team player who can maintain a positive attitude in a group setting, while contributing to the company’s overall performance and success.
- Process UPS shipments and shipping paperwork in compliance with company policies
- File and process daily paperwork
- Assist with processing shipments, part packaging, and picking as needed
- Document and perform inventory transaction in compliance with company policies
- Conform to all quality and safety requirements and procedures
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, discount stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 20,000 employee-partners in 130 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. Interested applicants should apply in person at 3002 S. Prigmor Joplin, MO
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of related or relevant experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Communicate Effectively
- Must be able to obtain a material handlers license
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job, including repetitive motions for up to a 10-hour shift
- Ability to lift 75lb’s
- Perform work in confined spaces
- Functions consistent with required material handling activity
- Well organized
- The ability to be multi-tasked