To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The successful candidate will work under general direction of the Department Head and their Executive Assistant by:
- providing administrative support including but not limited to, drafting routine correspondences
- scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- interfacing at all levels and handling additional administrative tasks.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston's leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of office work experience, preferably in an executive office or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent writing skills as well as computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Commitment to being reliable and dependable
- A willingness to be flexible and eagerness to learn
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]