To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medcor • Cambridge, MA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***This position will be 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day M-F.***
The position of Worksite Clinic Manager for Medcor is located within the facilities of a well-known global bio-pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Illinois and extensive operations across the United States. This positoin will be based in Alewife, MA and will provide occupational health and wellness care, assist with workers’ compensation cases and disability/accommodation nurse case management. This position seeks highly motivated, qualified, and skilled leaders from the medical industry to collaborate with medical providers and client’s representatives from Human Resources and/or Health, Safety, and Environment Departments for injury/illness and job accommodation issues in order to facilitate resolution for early return to work. Successful candidates for this position should be patient-focused, independent, and reliable.
The position’s responsibilities include collaborative work with the medical and operational leadership at Medcor, local medical providers, client staff, with key contacts within the client’s corporate structure. The day-to-day role of the Registered Nurse includes patient care, ongoing workers’ compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program facilitation, and treatment plan monitoring. This position will work closely with outside medical providers.
At Medcor, we’re passionate about caring for our employees as much as you are passionate about caring for your patients! Join our team and receive the support you need to be successful in your practice and to focus on your patients. In addition to a collaborative work environment, we offer great pay and benefits, and an emphasis on your wellness.
Here are six top reasons our medical professionals say they value their jobs at Medcor:
- Time to engage with patients, to get the job done right the first time, and truly make a difference in the lives of patients.
- Work life balance. Flexible schedules, no nights or weekend shifts, and very limited call.
- Support. You will be a part of a team with ongoing support from operations, technology, and clinical colleagues.
- Practicing Evidence-based Medicine, with standards and workflows in place to help make that practical.
- A business model that is transparent, free from conflicts of interest and not claims-driven. No quotas or referral pressures – we don’t even bill insurance. That’s good for you, the patient, the client, and us.
- Clients who value your clinical experience and expertise. Opportunity to build relationships and accomplish meaningful work that is appreciated. We hope that speaks to you as much as it does to us.
A typical day in the life of a Worksite Clinic Manager
- Participate in daily operations at Medcor’s on-site clinic
- Triage, Assessment, and Treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses according to Medcor’s Evidence Based Medicine protocols and/or PCGs (Patient Care Guidelines)
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
- Case Management
- Medical charting
- OSHA record-keeping
- Build everlasting relationships
- LOVE what you do
- Have graduated from an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because that’s who you are
- Be passionate about people and giving them the best care humanly possible
- Have 2 years’ experience that proves you meet the criteria listed above
- Have 2-3 years occupational health and workers’ compensation experience and be in good standing with all governing regulatory boards
- Have prior experience in a pharmaceutical/ biotech environment.
- Have experience in ergonomic assessment.
- Have first aid/ cpr and aed training experience.
- Have the ability to type 30 WPM
- Have current CPR/BLS
- Be good with computers and some familiarity with EMR software
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Have experience in occupational health, emergency medicine or critical care
- Be able to have fun
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
Individuals who receive an offer of employment from Medcor will be required to undergo a drug test, a criminal background check and computer proficiency test. Medcor offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment/post offer background check and drug screen.