To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King County, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse for varied role with $5,000 Sign on Bonus
WorkRocket • King County, WA
Posted 12 days ago
Experience different environments each day, from private residences to assisted living facilities. Take pride in the individualized, personal care you bring to each patient and the difference you will make in their recovery.
Due to expansion, our client is searching for Registered Nurses to join our Home Health team in the Seattle, WA area.
Serving a limited number of patients at a time, you will provide individualized case management for each patient you visit, helping to organize a holistic, comprehensive care plan that meets each patient’s needs. Feel good about the work you do, and enjoy seeing your patients recuperate and transition back to independence at home!
As one of the Northwest’s leading senior care providers, our client is able to offer compassionate and committed individuals an extraordinary opportunity to experience an exciting and fulfilling career.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus – Paid out over your first year
- Competitive salary based on your experience level + incentive bonuses
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 22 days of PTO, 6 sick days, life insurance, voluntary insurances, 403(b) retirement plan, flex spending account, educational scholarships for children and grandchildren of staff members
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities – You can move into lead roles or other avenues of the business.
- Stability – The organization has been around for over 100 years, and their home health division has been growing rapidly due to higher demand in the region and the aging population.
- Variety – Every day will be different in this role!
- Flexibility – You have the opportunity to manage your own schedule.
- Training – You will have plenty of training and learning time before you go out on your own. You will shadow an experienced nurse for several weeks until you feel ready for your role.
- We are searching for full-time nurses, but part-time could be a possibility for the right person.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- An active RN license with good standing in the state
- Reliable vehicle, driver’s license, and car insurance
- Computer savvy and the ability to chart on a computer/laptop
- Medicare Oasis C experience would be a plus
- Home heath experience is a plus, but not necessary
Please email you resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and include 'WR14167 - Registered Nurse' in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.