To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Field Safety Coordinator
Groendyke Transport, Inc. • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
“If you take care of Groendyke, Groendyke will take care of you. They pay attention to details and the small things, like my birthday and my family. That matters."
To create a workplace that allows all employees to exceed safety and loss prevention goals while performing job functions.
- Communicate safety issues, best practices, continuous improvement efforts to terminals and corporate management
- Safety advocate and compliance expert
- Guide terminals in the reduction and prevention of injuries, accidents, spills, and mixtures
- Conduct vehicle evaluations of drivers skills/performance
- Develop and schedule topics and special interest agenda items for safety meetings
- Travel frequently to field locations and corporate headquarters
- Conduct training/safety awareness campaigns and develop associated materials
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Among the many advantages of working at Groendyke Transport are the employee benefits. Our people enjoy one of the best benefit packages in the industry. Groendyke Transport will provide you with excellent pay rates and comprehensive benefits.
Additional benefits available Include:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Working knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations
- Transportation/truck driving background desired
- Vision and leadership skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Sound analytical and interpretive skills
- Honest and reliable
- Self starter capable of working on independent assignment