To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
967 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96814
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ALTRES, Inc • Honolulu, HI
Posted 8 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - 1 to 3 years
Degree - High School
Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Other
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ALTRES is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistants for our Honolulu office. We have three openings with our Front Desk, Medical, and Client Care teams. As the Administrative Assistant, it will be your duty to ensure the office is always running at top speed both on the front lines and behind the scenes.
We are looking for someone who takes initiative and responsibility to ensure they represent the company well. There is long term potential in this position and our company believes in rewarding exceptional employees who are responsible and reliable. Please consider applying if this position sounds right for you.
Administrative Assistant duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to the department, internal operations departments, clients, and employees.
- Scheduling and canceling appointments.
- Prepare department meeting agenda and send notification of department meetings.
- Generate and schedule report requests.
- Answer, assess, direct/distribute, and assist all incoming calls to the call center.
- Maintain department files and records.
- Daily administrative tasks including email maintenance, sending notification reminders, filing, and distributing mail.
- Ensure every client and employee has a positive ALTRES experience.
Administrative Assistant requirements:
- Excellent customer service abilities, including strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a customer service, hospitality, or administrative office.
- Ability to provide others with the highest quality of service and professionalism at all times.
- Must have a great attitude and "aloha" personality.
- General knowledge of computers.
Job ID: 184206
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.