To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2215 Raggio Parkway
Reno, NV 89512
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Desert Research Institute • Reno, NV
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant III
Desert Research Institute (DRI) in Reno, NV seeks a full-time
Administrative Assistant III to assist air pollution environmental scientists and
professors in preparing research proposals, scientific papers, peer-reviewed
publications, book chapters, and reports for publication, general
communications, and presentations.
Document preparation includes general typing, revising, and editing,
bibliography research and formatting, and generating tables of contents and
lists of figures and tables. Other significant duties include performing
general administrative functions such as preparing business correspondence,
schedule management, filing, copying, faxing, answering phones, making domestic
and international travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and
coordinating schedules and agendas for institute visitors.
This is a DRI Technologist Grade 29 position with minimum starting pay of $36,238.68; depending on experience. This position is eligible for benefits.
· Associates degree
· Minimum two years of experience as an administrative assistant/office assistant
· Intermediate computer skills (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet)
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Experience editing reports and publications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Experience arranging schedules, coordinating and booking domestic and international travel, and processing travel claims
· Proven ability to work with frequent interruptions and distractions, ability to quickly change work flow priorities, and be able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines under pressure.
Demonstrated strong organizational skills,
degree of accuracy with attention to detail, as well as experience maintaining
DRI is an AA/EEO employer who gives consideration in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex. Individuals with disabilities or protected veteran status are encouraged to apply.