To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jaclyn Neuenfeldt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Controller- Nonprofit, Hands on Opportunity!
Creative Financial Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growing nonprofit organization located in the San Francisco and in close proximity to Bart. They are looking for their next Controller to manage their day to day accounting functions and oversee a team of 3. This role is ideal for someone with heavy non-profit experience and passionate about making a difference in the community. Employees enjoy a newly renovated office, free snacks and the ability to make an immediate positive impact within the San Francisco community.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONTROLLER
- The Controller is responsible for all aspects of month and year-end close.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of day-to-day accounting functions.
- Oversee department of 3.
- Perform complex account reconciliations.
- Manage and oversee all general ledger activity.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Serve as the main point of contact for external auditors and year-end audit.
- Maintain proper internal controls and take initiative to improve internal policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR CONTROLLER
- 8+ years of hands on, non-profit accounting experience.
- CPA a HUGE plus!!
- Experience working with foundations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple revenue streams.
- Strong attention to detail.