To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2750 Cherryland Avenue
Stockton, CA 95215
- Lindsay Carruesco
- Phone: 5594791434
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Balance Staffing. • Stockton, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Thank you for your interest in Balance Staffing! Balance Staffing is a professional recruitment firm that matches exceptional talent with exciting career opportunities. Since our inception in 1997, we have connected job seekers with career placements in San Jose, Stockton, Modesto, Salinas and Texas. By living out our core values of Integrity, Passion, Relationships and Innovation- we make a difference in the lives of the candidates we employ and the companies that we support.
We are currently seeking candidates in a variety of roles to join our growing team! If you are looking for a career change or if you are a recent college graduate looking to grow professionally, Balance Staffing is a leading force in Staffing and Recruiting. We are a fast growing, fun and innovative company made up of self- driven and very successful individuals. We are proud of being a privately-owned company with visible leaders and a family-feel. Join balance staffing and become a part of building something great!
Balance is in search of an Administrative Assistant to help support our Stockton Team!
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Front Office- Assisting candidates with the hiring process, as well as administering in-office drug tests, application help, etc.
- Processing documentation and job orders in Balance's internal electronic systems (E-Verify, HRP, etc.)
- Filing paperwork as well as answering phones on a daily basis; data entry tasks.
- Covering lunches for the front desk Admin department, assisting with all front desk responsibilities.
- Working collaboratively with Balance's internal teams: Recruiting, Account Management, Payroll, and leadership teams.
- 1-2 years' minimum of Administrative Experience; working in a fast-paced, high volume environment or even within the Staffing industry.
- A driven, self-starter with an outgoing personality; excellent communication skills are essential keys to success in this role.
- The ability to train out of our Stockton office upon start, as well as a flexible work schedule.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS and is preferred.