To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Dana Faradie
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Security Analyst
OPTOMI • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Optomi, in partnership with a leading products company is seeking Security Analyst for their Dallas, TX location. The Security Analyst will be responsible for supporting several Security Operation Center (SOC) processes. This candidate will be responsible for monitoring security events in the Data Loss Prevention and Security Identity and Event Monitoring Systems and escalating to SOC Level 2 for further investigation. This could involve investigation into potential data loss, misuse of privileges, malware or other security threats. The position will work closely with the SOC, the Security Information Management system and the data loss prevention system to determine if an identified security threat is a false positive or and actual security event.
What the right professional will enjoy!!!!
- An innovative working atmosphere with exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Dynamic work environment where change and a fast pace are the norm – not an exception.
- Great amenities; Cafeteria, Physician, Credit Union on site
- Competitive compensation package
- 3+ years of experience in Endpoint security (preferred)
- Experience with endpoint security assessment tools
- Working knowledge of server and desktop operating systems to include Windows XP, Win7, Win8, and Mac OSX
- Understanding of various authentication mechanisms
- In-depth understanding of how users impact endpoint security
- In-depth knowledge of endpoint security principles and attack vectors
- Technical and functional knowledge of computer hardware
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed understanding of holistic endpoint system design, configuration, and operation.
- A strong desire to improve endpoint security and endpoint deployment practices
- Ability to work well with various levels of management across departments
- Detailed and process oriented
- Strong organizational skills and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- A self-starter, adaptive and flexible to change
- Ability to stay up-to-date in the ever changing security environment