To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westborough, MA
- Victoria Birchok
- Phone: 412-348-2285
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Oxford Solutions, Inc. • Westborough, MA
Posted 22 days ago
Accounting - Finance, Other Great Industries, Telecommunications
Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Overview of Role
- Provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing, balancing, settling and servicing all types of security transactions.
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Investigates and corrects errors in customer accounts and statements.
- Responds to customer verbal and/or written inquiries.
- Records details about customer inquiries.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinates and expedites customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
$16.00 per hour.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required.
customer service and support and call center and admin and administrative and customer support and customer relations and customer service and call center and admin and support and administrative and entry level
Job ID: 14542
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.