To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9520 Berger Road
Baltimore, Frederick, Ellicot City, Bowie, Laurel, Catonville,, MD 21046
- Ahmad Hagler
- Phone: 443-472-9694
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Marketing - Management Opportunity - Entry Level
Hagler & Associates • Baltimore, Frederick, Ellicot City, Bowie, Laurel, Catonville,, MD
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Leadership opportunities available throughout the Baltimore area.
Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
We are seeking entry level professionals with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Our Leaders must have the ability to achieve goals, work in a fast-paced environment and lead the sales team. You will be responsible for account management, direct marketing and sales techniques, indirect sales strategies, and customer acquisitions. You will also be responsible for the training and development of a team of sales associates ensuring profitability and enhancing the customer shopping experience.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales performances
- Train and develop a high performing sales team
- Participate in face to face of services to new business prospects
- Set objectives, plan, organize, and direct sales associates to meet objectives and maximize their potential
- Coach each sales consultant to establish realistic sales goals for each month and develop an action plan. Offer them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills with the ability to motivate teams to achieve results
- Assist sales consultants in the sales process whenever needed. Enhance the customer shopping experience by participating in the sales process.
- Experience in retail management preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere
- Proven track record of sales success in a retail environment
- College Degree preferred (Not required)
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule
- Leadership Skills
We recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term focused, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success.
- Weekly Base Pay
- Bonus Structure based of Performance
- Paid Training & Development
- Travel Opportunities
- Unlimited Networking Opportunities
- Performance based Promotions
Feel like this is the opportunity for you? Don’t wait, apply now![Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click here
Visit us online!