To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Syracuse, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Leasing Manager - 20 Hawley Street
Peak Campus • Syracuse, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lead the property marketing and leasing program in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. Work closely with Property Manager to set leasing goals and develop strategic plans for achieving budgeted occupancy.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Simply Service Standards
- Adhere to Peak Policies and Procedures
- Supervise Leasing All Star program, ensuring requirements are met as outlined
- Assign Leasing All Star work schedules on a monthly basis
- Supervise the planning, preparation, and implementation of lease up events, renewal parties, property events, and competitions as approved by the Property Manager
- Work with the Property Manager to assist on-site staff in building relationships with external customers
- Implement marketing efforts. Follow progress, providing support as needed
- Monitor leasing/renewal progress focusing on areas needing additional support
- Assist with developing annual Marketing Plans and Marketing Budgets
- Assist with the development and implementation of Resident Programs
- Train on-site staff in all areas of leasing/marketing as well as customer service.
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing efforts of all Leasing/All Star personnel.
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and achieve budgeted occupancy
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
- Thoroughly complete market surveys and leasing reports as required
- Collect deposits and/or fees associated with move-in
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
- Audit all lease files as needed to ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Assist in all move-out and move-in events
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
- Perform various administrative tasks and additional as needed or as directed by Property Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
- Computer literacy required