To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IP Legal Secretary
Mack & Associates, Ltd. • Chicago, IL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A prestigious law firm located downtown Chicago seeks a Legal Secretary to join their growing team. This role will support a team of Intellectual Property Attorneys. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IP Legal Secretary that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the IP Secretary:
- Provide secretarial support by transcribing tapes, drafting correspondence, reports, memoranda and other legal documents
- Review, revise, proofread, assemble and distribute prepared material as necessary
- Review and route incoming correspondence
- Develop and maintain well organized client files, resource materials and administrative files
- Schedule and confirm appointments in a proactive manner
- Enter time for timekeepers, prepare expense reports and review billing statements
- Receive and route telephone calls, and greet clients with a high level of customer service
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Various administrative tasks as needed
Requirements of the IP Secretary:
- Minimum 3 years of legal secretary experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal instruction and supervision
- Must be able to handle many priorities at one time
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with DTE, Elite, Adobe and Interwoven preferred
- Flexibility to work overtime required