To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South San Francisco, CA 94080
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead SharePoint Developer
AG World Support Systems LLC • South San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Medical, dental, vision plans with 401K retirement savings plan
Transportation, Import - Export
Information Technology, Design, Other
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AG World Transport is seeking a full-time Lead SharePoint Developer to support an enterprise that relies on SharePoint for both internal activities and customer-facing information in our San Francisco Office.
The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for performing SharePoint day-to-day activities, including systems design, development, end user support, process modeling, enhancements, change management and educating the enterprise on SharePoint best practices.
Key Job Functions
Design, develop and maintain custom sites, applications and workflows built on Microsoft.
SharePoint to support and streamline business processes.
- Creating out of the box and custom SharePoint solutions.
- Assists with development and configuration of SharePoint document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- SharePoint site standardization via site and content templates, metadata tagging, workflows and reporting.
- Maintain, modify and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience.
- Review content and recommend updates, find broken links and delete or archive outdated information.
- Ensure consistency in the front-to-back adoption and implementation of policies, standards and processes on data, records and content in support of SharePoint governance.
- Enforce data, records and content policies and standards for SharePoint governance functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- One year of Cargowise Experience Preferred.
- At least 1 years of demonstrated on-the-job SharePoint development and/or administration experience.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using SharePoint Designer to include workflow development, page management and page design.
- At least 1 years of demonstrated on-the-job web development experience using at a minimum HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft SharePoint 2013/ O365, InfoPath, Workflow.
- Bilingual in Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
Very competitive salary. Medical, dental, & vision plans, and 401K retirement savings plan. Paid vacation, holidays and sick days. Free snacks and parking.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.