To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 West Washington Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
LOCHNER • Chicago, IL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lochner seeks a corporate Marketing Assistant based in either its Salt Lake City, UT or Chicago, IL offices. Working in close coordination with the Corporate Marketing Specialist, the Marketing Assistant will:
Support development of print and electronic marketing collateral and templates.
- Develop content for social media and website platforms, including but not limited to new hires, promotions, office moves, new offices, recognitions, and employee/project spotlights.
- Conduct Vision employee record updates for corporate staff.
- Conduct Vision project record updates for featured projects.
- Develop content for intranet site, including but not limited to new hire announcements.
- Assist regionally-based marketing teams with proposal/interview efforts, including but not limited to development, editing, and formatting of written content; development of figures/graphics; completion of forms.
- Coordinate project photography; process for marketing use.
- Assist with planning/coordinating client events, including conferences.
- Assist with development of award submittal package.
Since 1944, Lochner has maintained a solid focus on planning, environmental, design, right-of-way, and construction management services within the transportation sector. With more than 30 offices throughout the U.S., Lochner is a client focused, performance driven, and employee owned organization that thrives on turning the toughest roadway, structural, aviation and transit challenges into opportunities for innovation, added value, and impact mitigation.
Lochner is an employee-owned corporation with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) and ESOP retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance, medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
All positions at Lochner require an applicant who has accepted an employment offer to undergo a background check. Background checks include SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, a criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and oral drug test. All employment offers are contingent upon successful results of the background check.
Minimum requirements include an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or related field (preferred); excellent writing and verbal communication skills; and strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products. Experience in a marketing role within the A/E/C industry is a plus.