To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
- Sheldon C. Vicknair
- Phone: 469-778-5354
- Phone:: 9723833863
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Snelling Medical • Durham, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN)
Snelling Staffing Services is currently hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) in Durham, NC. This is a Temp to Hire position with great benefits and ability to get in the door with a large, acute long term care hospital setting in the area. The Registered Nurse (RN) will provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and offer advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
Registered Nurse RN Shift:
- 7p - 7a; 7a - 7p
An Acute long term care hospital setting which specializes in Pulmonary/Ventilator Weaning, Wound Care, Cardiac/Heart Failure, Medically – Complex Treatments, Renal, Neuro/Post – Trauma and Infectious Disease.
Registered Nurse RN Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and recording patient behavior and results
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Perform diagnostic testing, establish treatment plans, and operate medical equipment
- Prescribe and administer drugs, medical devices or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Sterile instruments, prepare rooms, and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained
- Work in a high stress environment and assess potential for patient escalation.
Weekly pay and benefits available are:
1. Medical, Dental and Vision
2. Term Life and AD&D
3. Short-Term Disability
4. Critical Illness and 24-Hour Group Accident
- Previous experience as an Registered Nurse (RN) in an acute care setting (Preferred)
- North Carolina RN license required
- CPR certification
Interested and qualified candidates for the Registered Nurse (RN) opening should submit their resume through CareerBuilder for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
This facility is looking for someone who has a great heart and is in the profession for the right reasons! I look forward to hearing from you! Time is critical.