To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
401 Carlson Circle
San Marcos, TX 78666
- Lisa Parrish
- Phone: (512) 878-5214
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Grande Communications • San Marcos, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Grande Communications is looking for a few good folks to be the voice of Grande! The Customer Service Professional (CSP) is responsible for answering incoming calls related to: customer billing statements; resolution of payment concerns; troubleshooting & problem resolution of cable, internet and phone services; selling of new service; and general inquiries. This role will work to resolve technical issues over the phone and set up agreed upon service calls only as necessary. This position also promotes products and services to meet customer needs.
We are now beginning the hiring process for a July 10th, 2017 customer service training class!
The Customer Service Professional relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s best interest. Facilitates successful outcomes of customer inquiries, up to and including responsible escalation. CSP demonstrates strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent;
- One to two years of experience within a customer service high-volume call center. Prior telemarketing, trouble shooting and/or retail sales a plus;
- Enthusiastic, upbeat customer-focused attitude with the ability to listen to and empathize with the customer. Focus on maintaining and retaining satisfied and happy Grande customers;
- Basic working knowledge of cable TV, Internet and phone services;
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required;
- Proven mathematical ability to calculate basic transactions;
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, often changing environment;
- Telecommunications experience a plus but not required;
- Working knowledge of how to navigate in a Windows environment (Proficient PC skills in a Windows environment).
Sound like the career opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now for immediate consideration!
Grande proudly embraces diversity and continues to be an Equal Opportunity Employer