To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3050 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
- Alejandro Perez
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mughal & Associates • Miami, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager for our client, a high profile real estate investment and development firm, located in Aventura, FL. This client offers excellent growth potential with a great compensation, bonus and benefits package.
The Payroll Manager is responsible for management and day-to-day processing of company’s multi-state payroll. This person will process payroll, produce timely and accurate paychecks for a large volume of employees and audit & reconcile payroll and tax accounts accordingly.
The main duties will include:
- Ensures overall timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing for all company locations.
- Calculate and maintain control totals to assure correctness of payrolls as well as quarterly and annual payroll reports.
- Prepare month-end accounting reports for payroll, benefits, taxes and stock related transactions.
- Maintain the system and records used to determine pay eligibility for vacation, holidays, sick and personal time taken.
- Ensure all federal, state and local tax regulations are being met and tax accounts are current and in balance.
- Supervise Payroll Specialists positions in day-to-day processing of corporate payroll and field locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of related Payroll experience.
- ADP knowledge IS A MUST!
- Experience with processing payroll for 3000+ employees. Multi-State experience.
- Leadership skills, ability to manage a team and provide guidance when it comes to best-practices, training and coaching.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.