To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mersen • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
- Responsible for Sales Success within Designated Market or Territory
- Manage and/or create a sales strategy with corresponding actions to service the existing customer portfolio, while further developing the territory to ensure profitable growth within the market.
Main Accountabilities of the Territory Manager / Sales Engineer:
- Achieve aggressive revenue targets and margin projections and significantly increase market share
- Manage, motivate and facilitate success of an independent rep network within territory
- Foster and nurture existing customer relationships for growth expectations
- Continually seek and develop new business accounts meeting quotas
- Create prospects through networking, cold calling and other prospecting methods
- Track, follow-up and monitor all leads and sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Respond to detailed Requests for Quotes, Requests for Pricing, Requests for Information and other detailed procurement contracts within the expected time frames and/or requested deadlines
- Extensive travel requirements within region, including trade shows and other business events
- Work cohesively and interface with internal resources; customer service, technical, R&D, operations
- Professionally represent the company at all times and actively engage in a healthy, safe and green working environment
- All other sales-related or assigned duties pertaining to the business
Requested Knowledge, Competencies, and Abilities of the Territory Manager / Sales Engineer:
- 2+ years’ technical sales experience, electrical and motors helpful; working with OEM’s a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (mechanical or electrical), preferred
- Computer savvy; Microsoft Suite, email (Lotus Notes) and JDEdwards a plus
- Dynamic personality, consistent and persistent, reactive and proactive, and a team-player
- Resourceful and autonomous and able to work independently while traveling extensively
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Tactful, diplomatic and customer-centric with a strong sense of urgency
Internal or external applicants should go to http://mersen.balancetrak.com to complete an online application
Mersen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to a diverse work force and a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.