To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Trainee
FSA Promotions • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FSA Promotions is a unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients’ products and services has helped us to achieve growth within a highly competitive industry. In today’s dynamic and changing marketplace, the art of verbal communication has been lost, we believe business is simple; acquire new customers and keep them happy. The most effective way for us to market a product or service is through creating long lasting relationships with customers.
FSA Promotions is one of New Jersey's premier and fastest growing privately owned and operated consulting firm looking to fill a few entry level marketing manager positions. Our firm provides customer service retention and sales acquisitions for Fortune 100 clients. We deliver results and quality customer service experiences for our clients. We succeed by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
- Use of sales and marketing techniques
- Customer service relationship building
- New sales acquisitions
- Client branding/marketing
- Account updates
- Full time Leadership mentoring
- Entry level management training
- Human resource duties
Management Leadership Development:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
FSA Promotions is currently looking for entry level individuals with experience in customer service and sales. Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people into management, customer service, and sales leadership positions. We are seeking individuals who have customer service training and are looking for a place to grow their skills and take their career to the next level.
- 2 or 4 year degree or relevant work experience
- Must be able to work as a team or individually
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize training
- Experience with customer service to clients
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!! WE WILL TRAIN!!