To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7918 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102
- Paula Staudt
- Phone: 703-288-3500
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
FN America, LLc • McLean, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Administrative Support Opportunity
This position is primarily responsible for performing
administrative and office support activities. To include the training and
coordination of work for other administrative assistants. The Sr. AA
is the main point of contact for all travel-related questions and assists with
the administration of the organization’s travel and expense platform,
Concur. This position is heavily involved in internal communications and
is required to develop, distribute and maintain relevant content on SharePoint.
Concur Travel & Expense Administrator:
Develops a deep understanding of travel and expense tools (i.e. Concur, travel and expense apps) and policy.
Oversees travel bookings: provide support and training.
Captures travel and expense data for departmental dashboards and creates custom reporting.
Performs site and site collection configuration, administration, and support
Manages site and site collection features, functionality, user permissions.
Manages SharePoint projects and builds solutions to improve efficiency.
Designs and manages SharePoint sites to facilitate collaboration and resource sharing.
Provides SharePoint support for end users
Creates and modifies SharePoint sites
Builds forms and workflows through Nintex
- Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other: Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite products. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize requests and make decisions to meet deadlines.
- Collaboration, Teamwork and Inclusion: Works cooperatively with others and takes a team-based and inclusive approach to projects and decision making.
- Innovation and Creativity: Develops imaginative ideas and solutions through creativity, experimentation and critical thinking.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates effectively and leverages relationships and strategies to influence others.
- Policies and Procedures: Understands relevant company, functional and departmental policies and procedures and applies them effectively to work products and processes.
- Calendar, Meeting and Travel Management: Organizes and effectively manages calendars, daily activities and travel arrangements.
- Communication Skills: Communicates effectively orally and in writing with diverse audiences and exhibits a professional presence through clear and respectful communication.
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating: Coordinates logistics, plans projects, manages own workload and coordinates the work of others.
- Workplace Technology and Systems: Operates relevant office equipment and technology and uses relevant desktop applications to perform work.
- Service Orientation: Demonstrates professionalism when interacting with colleagues, responding to requests promptly and resourcefully to deliver high-quality service.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
To Apply go to: