To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA
- Talent Scout
- Phone: 770-817-4646
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager - Entry Level
DMC Atlanta, Inc. • Norcross, GA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Copy and Paste The Below Link Into a New Window to Chat With An HR Team Member!
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or the service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with sales / customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Account Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What DMC Atlanta Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- Recognition for your hard work
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
DMC Atlanta is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.