To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1300 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Bart Nollenberger
- Phone: 602-264-2332
- Phone:: 602-200-5010
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail / Internet / Phone Sales Associates Needed - Auto Dealer Offering PAID TRAINING FOR ENTRY LEVEL REPS
ABC Nissan • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a fun, outgoing, people-person who loves a challenge? Do you possess the drive and willingness to put in the hard work and time it takes to reach your goals? Is your #1 priority to make MONEY, and build a LONG-LASTING CAREER for yourself? We've been looking for you!
At ABC Nissan, we believe that a competitive spirit and unwaivered drive to win can help your sales career soar! Our dealership has one goal: To provide our employees and customers with the best experience that the automobile industry has to offer. We work hard every day with the goal of making customers feel good and in turn making our sales employees feel accomplished. We believe in rewarding outstanding work, promoting from within, and building long-term relationships with our sales representatives. Our culture makes all of these things possible. It's fun, supportive, competitive and overall a great place to grow your career!
ABC Nissan is an automotive retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each and every customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection when they visit our store. We're looking for exceptional sales professionals to provide outstanding customer service, develop strong customer relationships, and build individual sales volume here at our store.
From attentive sales reps to knowledgeable service advisors and innovative mechanics, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to make each and every customer experience a memorable one. When you join the ABC Nissan team, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating rewarding shopping experiences for our customers with amazing pay and benefits for those who can help us to get the job done!
Our dealership is willing to train individuals with the right attitude and work history. Entry-level reps are welcome and encouraged to apply, as this opportunity may be the ticket to unleashing your competitive drive and untapped sales talent! ABC Nissan also offer positions for the experienced automotive professionals where you are still able to receive world class training, mentors dedicated to your success, and a client base that allows you the opportunity to take your earning potential to a whole new level. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a commissioned sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we provide service to, the automobiles we sell, and the exciting sales work we do, this is the place for you to build a rewarding automotive sales career! We want the right individuals for the job, and encourage all expereinced automotive sales managers / professionals to apply!
Auto Sales Representatives / Management Responsibilities:
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
- Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest purchase options and invite them to upcoming events
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily department sales position maintenance tasks including making outbound phone calls, taking inbound phone calls, sending / answering customer emails, participate in daily meetings and training, research available inventory and other duties as assigned
- Monitor Sales Reps daily / monthly progress to ensure quotes are being met
As an ABC Nissan employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation Pay
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Enthusiastic about sales and the automotive sales industry
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Applicants must be able to adequately pass:
a pre-employment drug screen, have an acceptable MVR that is
able to pass our insurance standards, and submit to a full background screen.
sales, sales people, sales representative, sales professional, sales manager, assistant managers, desk managers, finance managers, F & I Managers, general sales managers, gsm, general managers, gm, csi, csr, automotive sales, car sales, car dealership, used cars, new cars, fleet sales, internet sales, telemarketing, time share sales, phone sales, cellular, call center, auto group, servers, bartenders, waiter, waitress, wait staff, cocktail servers, restaurant, advertising, marketing, cold calls, inbound calls, outbound calls, sales clerk, retail clerk, sales staff, floor sales, furniture sales, mattress sales, B2B sales, home sales, leasing agent, mortgage broker, real estate agent, insurance sales, insurance agents, entry level sales, sales training, door to door sales, vacuum sales, appliance sales, shoe sales, clothing sales, route sales, food sales, jewelry sales, travel agent, vacation, time share, receptionist, hostess, fronk desk, Nordstorm, Macy’s, Tiffany, Ethan Allen, Menswear, luxury, high end, high-end, mortgage, mortgage broker, realty, real estate, counter sales, promotions, promoter, product representative, college grad, college graduate, high school diploma, new career, Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, Toyota, Infiniti, Chevrolet, Chevy, Subaru, Volkswagon, VW, Kia, Cadillac, BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai, Mazda, Saturn, Honda, Fiat, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Buick, Scion, Lexus, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Van Tuyl, Penske Auto Group, AutoNation, Auto Nation, Power Nissan Tempe, Power Nissan Chandler, Right Honda, Right Toyota, Sands Chevrolet, Sanderson Ford, Nick Mayer Hyundai, Showcase Honda, Camelback Toyota, Larry Miller, LHM, Van Chevrolet, Midway Nissan, Peoria Nissan, Pinnacle Nissan, Coulter Nissan