To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1201 West Ironwood Drive
Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Aleah Mondelli
- Phone: 208-676-7845
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Customer Service
Qualfon • Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide it to others. When you join our family of inbound call center representatives / inbound sales supporting a well-known satellite radio/entertainment company, you will learn that Qualfon CARES. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in an enthusiastic work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
As a Customer Service Representative / Inside Sales, you will:
- Handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via telephone and occasional email inquiries
- Upsell products and services based on customer needs
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot within the client system
How Qualfon CARES for you as you build your career at Qualfon:
- $9.25 base hourly wage plus generous bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to further your education and earn a college degree or high school diploma through Qualfon University scholarship program
- Opportunity to further your career with our strong promotion from within culture
- Work with amazing team members and supervisors that embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Free access to personal and professional support for both on and off the job through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
Considering a career change? Qualfon embraces those that would like to start fresh with a new opportunity. What you need most is a service-friendly attitude, basic computer literacy, and your personal flexibility to be able to work the shifts required including at least one weekend day most weeks. We employ many who have previous experience in industries or jobs such as retail, restaurants or food services, hotels/hospitality, clerk, administrative assistant, secretary, office manager, cashier, cook, server, sales, technician, delivery/driver, and much more.
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better." This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
Qualfon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Typing 30 wpm
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of PC-based internet
- Experience in a customer support environment is preferred (retail, hospitality, restaurants, banking, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer