To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin,Gallatin,Bellevue,Clarksville,Murfreesboro, TN 37228
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing Assistant
BSI • Franklin,Gallatin,Bellevue,Clarksville,Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BSI is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandizing and consumer market research.
After successful completion of the training, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customersProblem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm’s clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who offer the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver