To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Maren Chan
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Smart Resources • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Smart Resources was just listed as one of the top 50 Professional Staffing Firms in the US, and has received numerous other awards including Best of Staffing and one of Chicago's Best and Brightest.
We are looking to add to our team of recruiters, and hire a recruiter to work on our Direct Hire team. Here are some of the skills, and requirements we are looking for:
Required skills and attributes:
- Enjoys building relationships, and has proven they are excellent at it
- Strong listening skills
- Strong written skills and grammar
- Hungry, and committed to their own personal success
- Strong interest in self-improvement; reads to learn, improve
- Sets goals for her/himself, in writing
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Naturally curious
- Follows company policies
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet projected goals (will supply verifiable examples)
- Embody company culture
Roles & Responsibilities
- Blends cold calling with relationship building for continuous candidate recruiting
- Writes and maintains job postings
- Leverages networking, social media, job boards and other methods for new candidate recruiting
- Is responsible for candidate sourcing, screening, presentation and overall job search management.
- Contact candidates with backgrounds in accounting and financial related roles, in order to be an asset for when they are ready to make a job transition
- Contact companies in area to be a resource should they need to use a third party with hiring.
- Screens potential candidates through in-person interviews, phone interviews and/or video conferencing to evaluate technical, communication, troubleshooting and solution skills
- Clearly communicates the role to candidates and highlights any apparent risks associated with their application to a role
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of progressive work experience is required