To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5645 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60634
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Community First Medical Center • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Nurse Educator is a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) that practices within the scope of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, high quality, individualized nursing care, based upon knowledgeand experience, the nursing process and leadership skills. The Nurse Educator incorporates the carative factors of human care and performs established procedures inaccordance with the organization’s and the nursing division's policies, procedures and standards of care. The Nurse Educator develops and executes plans for employee development to improve patient, family, physician, employee satisfaction, quality of care and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required, Master's degree in Nursing preferred.
- 5 years+ clinical experience equivalent to Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois. Strong and effective organizational communication skills needed.
- Computer skills: Micro Soft Office, EPIC preferred.
- Registered Professional Nurse with current Illinois License, BLS/ACLS required.
- Monday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm (may rotate when education needed on other shifts)
Community First Medical Center located at 5645 W. Addison, Northwest side of Chicago, IL.
Comprehensive Benefit Package includes:
PTO (paid time off), Medical / Dental / Vision / Legal Plan, 401(k) with Matching Contributions, Educational Assistance, Short Term / Long Term Disability Coverage, On-site Fitness Center discount