To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix Area, AZ
- Chiara Elie
- Phone: (855) 222-4136
- Phone:: 855-480-5681
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Apartment Leasing Consultants NO EXP NECESSARY WILL TRAIN
The Phoenix Staffing • Phoenix Area, AZ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TIRED OF WORKING IN RESTAURANTS, RETAIL, HOTELS
OR DEAD END CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS!
USE YOUR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AS AN APARTMENT LEASING CONSULTANT
AND START A CAREER IN APARTMENT COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
WE OFFER FREE TRAINING!
Have you ever wanted to know how people become Apartment Leasing Consultants? Most apartment communities want people who work in the office to have prior Apartment Leasing experience. Experienced leasing consultants know Fair Housing, Legalities, apartment selling techniques and important industry terminology.
The Phoenix Staffing has a training program teaching these important subjects and skills. This is a FREE one day class for qualified individuals. After attending our class, we can place you at luxury apartment communities as a Trained Leasing Consultant. We are looking for people with great customer service skills and professional attitude and appearance. You must have experience working in Fine Dining Restaurants, Resort Hotels and Department Store Retail to be considered for an interview.
- What Can You Expect As a Leasing Consultant?
- Working Hours: 9 am to 6 pm (Have a nightlife!)
- Work Days: Generally 2 days off during the middle of the week.
- Work Weekend days(make lots of $$$ with commissions).
- Fun working environment. Great People in this industry and no 2 days are the same!
- Visible and attainable career. Many Leasing Consultants have become Community Managers Regional Managers, Corporate Officers and Industry Partners.
- Better than average pay: New Leasing Consultant start at $12-$13 per hour and increase to $13-15 with more experience. Plus you can earn bonuses, commissions, rental discounts and health benefits.
The Phoenix Staffing is the Phoenix Area Premier staffing resource to Apartment Industry! Many of Phoenix area Top management companies work with to recruit the best candidates for their available positions. We place you as a trained leasing consultant on temporary and temp to hire opportunities. Contact us about our next class in Scottsdale! There is limited space, so email your resume immediately to arrange an interview. Must be available to start immediately and positions are temporary or temp-to-hire. There is no guarantee of employment. The class is offered to you as a free class to make you marketable to our clients. Attending the class is voluntary.
Best candidates have experience working in/as:
Starbucks Barista, Food Server, Waiter, Waitress, Bartender, Cocktail Server, Concierge, Front Desk, Sales, Customer Service, Macy's, Dillards, Victoria's Secret, Sephora, Nordstrom, Guest Service, Outback Steakhouse, Fine Dining, Macaroni Grill, Forever 21, Abercrombie, Guess, Hugo Boss, Bath & Body Works, Hollister, Ralph Lauren, Cheesecake Factory, TGIF, Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Maggianos, Dicks Sporting Goods, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mastros, Target, Coffee & Bean, Spagos, Ann Taylor, BCBG, Cache, Express, Bebe, Coach, Kate Spade, Diesel, John Varvatos, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Red Lobster, Chase Bank, Teller, Wells Fargo, Dutch Bros. etc.
You must have experience working in Fine Dining Restaurants, Resort Hotels and Department Store Retail to be considered for an interview.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Basic typing and clerical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Projection of a professional image by following dress code and appearance standards as set forth by the community
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent telephone skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Sales skills
- Clean criminal background
- No prior apartment evictions