To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8331 Utica Avenue
San Dimas, CA 91730
- Phone: 909.476.9000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Exact Staff • San Dimas, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
DIRECT HIRE – Full Time
San Dimas, Garden Grove, CA
11:00 am – 11:30 pm
Hourly/Salary - Depending On Experience & Qualifications (Competitive Wages + Benefits)
Our client is one of the nation's largest health centers in the state of California. With their physician-driven health system and doctors/clinicians leading the organization at every level, they have been recognized for being the fastest growing company in the country!
Our client prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Their wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic, Universal, Critical Illness and Optional Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- And More…
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
- Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors.
- Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods.
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate and /or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- NO NEW GRADS PLEASE
- Minimum 1 Year - Maximum 15 Years