To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mamaroneck. NY, NY
- Kai Butscher or Erik Sizemore
- Phone: 678-384-2145
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hair Technician / Healthcare
Mamaroneck. NY, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are searching for 3 special individuals who combine an interest in science with a CNA or high level cosmology background. Our client has developed and patented a product that safely treats lice with no exposure to insecticides or toxins. They opened 5 treatments centers in Atlanta Ga and they have expanded to Texas and now to Momaroneck New York!
The treatment centers are set up in a clinical environment that focuses on helping the clients, mostly children to feel safe and relaxed. Our client is seeking career minded individuals who seek access to good pay and strong commission opportunities. There is a very defined career path that offers hourly pay from $10.00 - $15.00 with commissions based on a percentage of each individual invoice!
The entry level position is the Hair Technician. It is the technicians responsibility to treat lice cases using the products and treatment procedures at created by our clients. The patients schedule appointments at the treatment center and come in to receive care. The hours can be long and there will be some weekend shifts that must be covered on occasion.
We are seeking people who have completed CMA certification, have high level cosmetology certifications or have been licensed to work with children. Individuals with backgrounds in science and / or biology are free to apply. If you a caring or care giving personality, like working with children and want help others while helping yourself then we should talk!
- Excellent references from past employers.
- 2+ years of related experience in one or more fields like healthcare, cosmetology, childcare, educational or scientific research.
- 2+ years of customers service, patient treatment, retail or other service related experience.
- Candidates must have some flexibility with regards to scheduling. There are peak periods like during the school year and other emergency cases that may require working long hours or covering a weekend shift.
- Candidates must have a working phone and a vehicle of their own available to them all of the time.
- Candidates must be able to work with children.
This is a real opportunity. Our client has excellent benefits including:
- Vision / Dental
- Concierge Doctor at no charge
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- And a Christmas bonus!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and career minded individual! The business is growing fast! We are accepting resumes now. There are limited positions available!