To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- Isaac "Zac" Reyes
- Phone: 9252309613
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RightStone • Irvine, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - 1 to 2 years
Degree - 2 Year Degree
$18.00 - $18.50 /Hour
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical, Entry Level, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description for the Administrative Assistant position in Irvine, CA:
Under general supervision, provides administrative duties and support to an Associate Director, Manager or Supervisor of the Company.
Work is performed in an office environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Spearhead the advertising promotion copy review process by analyzing the process, recommending improvements, and implementing solutions to streamline communication and workflow.
• Liaise with marketing and sales training team to prioritize projects and mange quarterly copy review workload
• Schedule weekly meetings and coordinate with team members to prioritize agenda items
• Set up and support WebEx training sessions
• Capture comments on the computer during review meetings in “real time" for all reviewers to view on the WebEx
• Compile and send out meeting minutes and updated documents
• Audit the project prioritization list (Excel file) to ensure completeness and accuracy each week
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant position in Irvine, CA:
High school diploma, and one (1) to two (2) years administrative support experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate's Degree or college coursework preferred.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.