To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Human Resources
- Phone: (754) 206-4929
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - Entry Level
Sapphire Blue Consultants • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Sales Management – Manager Trainee
Sapphire Blue Consultants, Inc. is a sales and marketing firm with huge goals. We’re looking for college and university graduates and entry level professionals who are hungry for career growth into management and to be a part of our new expansion throughout the Nation. It is our belief that great business leaders and managers know their business from the ground up and they lead from the front.
This is why we are looking for entry level team members to train on our system for acquiring and retaining quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients so that as we grow, every manager on our management team always knows where their people are coming from and how to find success in their entry level roles as well as future management and leadership roles.
Our clients want us in 4 new markets so we can grow their market share nationwide, but also right here at home. For this to happen we need entry level individuals as well as entry level professionals, people who are attracted to the responsibility of being a manager as well as a Leader. Entry level managers are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
The entry level management position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales and sales team management
- Customer acquisitions and retention
- Sales and marketing presentations to our clients target audience
- Training new sales and marketing team members
- Time management and organization
Entry Level Management Training Focus
- Leadership and team building both in and out of work
- Business development, communication, and management
- Leadership and training as a manager and mentor
- Leading and developing others
- Recruiting and talent scouting
Benefits and compensation
- Gain experience in sales, management, leadership and mentoring
- Professional growth and development
- A fun and positive work environment
- Philanthropic opportunities – make a difference in the community with us
- Challenging yourself
- National and International travel for conferences and meetings
- Competitive pay + bonus structures
- No glass ceiling – your advancement and promotion to manager is in your control
- Strong sense of confidence and self-worth
- Motivation, work ethic and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
- BA/BS (in progress is alright)
- A desire for a career, not just a job
Promotions with us are only from our internal team. Every one of our executives started where you are now. We believe in leaders, not just people telling others what to do. If you think you'd be a good fit, apply now. We reach out to qualified candidates within 48 hours.