To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN / Registered Nurse
TRUMARK Home Care • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are compassionate, have a professional appearance, a professional attitude, have good work ethics and understand the importance of providing exceptional service, Trumark Home Care & Staffing would like to hear from you.
Trumark Home Care is hiring part-time (will potentially grow to full) RN’s to work in the Atlanta metro area. We offer a competitive pay rate, direct deposit and weekly pay.
The Registered Nurse will work in a wide variety of environments, ranging from home care, nursing home and hospital settings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observing and recording patient behavior
- Establishing care plans for clients
- Conducting assessments
- Performing diagnostic tests
- Administering medications and treatments
- Supervising LPN's and CNA's
The following is required, no exceptions:
- Eligible Caregiver License (RN)
- TB Test (within the last year)
- CPR / First Aid
- Driver's License
- Reliable Car / Car Insurance and Clean Driving History
- Must pass Criminal / Drug Test
- 3 Verifiable Professional References
- Some travel Required
- Must be able to comfortably administer an IV
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.