To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2525 Owen Road
Fenton, MI 48430
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lasco Ford • Fenton, MI
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with Lasco Ford.
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today and work for one of the top 100 Dealerships in the Nation!
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email /voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Sales experience including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR and drug screen.
About Our Dealership:
Lasco Ford, is a family owned dealership for over 35 years, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
Our Dealership's Commitment to You:
- CSI Monthly Bonus
- Year End Bonus
- Medical-Dental-Vision Benefits (after 60 days)
- $50,000 paid Life Insurance Policy (after 60 days)
- Closed on Sundays
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Join our winning automotive sales representative team! Apply Now!