To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
441 East Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
- Phone: 310-261-7844
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Executive / Outside Sales
Priority Workforce • Carson, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PriorityWorkforce is one of largest privately held staffing companies in California. Headquartered in Anaheim, PriorityWorkforce is a sales driven company that prides itself in creating dynamic business solutions. With over 25 years of expertise specializing in Light Industrial and Skilled Labor staffing, we strive to consistently deliver that “perfect match" between our clients and our candidates.
Based in Orange County, a Sales Executive is responsible for developing, growing, and maintaining a book of business for the Light Industrial (temporary staffing) Division. Following PriorityWorkforce’s sales process, this role is highly interactive, fast paced, and results driven. Sales executives must work independently, manage appointment book, increase sales, and meet individual account/billing goals.
Salary: Non-Exempt, base salary plus commission as well as varying incentive packages.
Role and Responsibilities:
Core functions of a PriorityWorkforce Sales Executive include but are not limited to:
- Continuous effort in driving sales by generating new business and increasing revenue.
- Identify and qualify sales leads in order to maintain a growing pipeline
- Carry out the standard sales process by way of cold calling, set up appointments, marketing, presenting proposals, negotiating rates, evaluating each individual piece of business for profitability, service needs, and safety.
- Effectively develop client relationships and establish rapport within all levels of the client organization, specifically decision makers who are human resource managers, owners, and management.
- Organization and accuracy on related administrative tasks and proper documentation in CRM, Salesforce.
- Create atrtactive marketing promos and unique mediums for sourcing leads.
- Enhance channels of communication by sharing information with all relevant parties in the service and management team.
Ideal Traits for Success:
- An energetic, confident, and poised “chameleon" of sorts that is able to mold to various audiences.
- Able to communicate effectively, gain trust and use persuasive strategies to influence others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accountable and able to work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized.
- Strong sense of urgency with ability to analyze situations and act decisively.
- Valid driver’s license with proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM program (Salesforce), Email, and Internet Search Engines.
- Prior experience in staffing or sales related role is a plus.