To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd. • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A rapidly growing and very progressive medical organization in Chicago is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team! The Office Administrator will primarily provide support to the Accounting Team and the Controller of the company. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience as well as some experience using QuickBooks and be highly creative and forward-thinking.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Answer and direct phone call correspondence and take detailed messages when applicable
- Greet any guests that enter the office and escort them to wherever they may need to go
- Oversee multiple calendars and schedule office-wide meetings and conferences
- Assist with travel arrangements for executives
- Facilitate occasional catering and event planning duties
- Write and distribute emails in timely and professional manner
- Print, scan, and fax important records and documents
- Run reports in Excel and other databases
- Create and distribute invoices for daily deliveries
- Enter and track accounts payable and accounts receivable information
- Enter and reconcile all expense reports into QuickBooks
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary
Requirements of the Office Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-5 years of professional experience
- Experience working in QuickBooks is a major plus
- Hospitality and customer service experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in all MS Office Suites
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to learn quickly and manage time well
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.