To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Visual Designer
icreatives • San Francisco, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leading provider for a consumer electronics company is looking for a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic Senior Visual Designer to fill a 3 month contract role onsite in the San Mateo Area. As Senior Visual Designer, you will need to have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. You will be responsible for all digital assets while implementing advanced visual design principals, including the development and delivery of style sheets with specifications and prototypes.
- Manage and interpret wireframe specification into visual design specifications
- Plan and liaise with engineering teams to manage the delivery of style sheets and assets for web, and native applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Research, analyze, and present market trend assessments and design best practices for product management and development teams
- Conceive and develop advanced visual language designs
- Strong portfolio with examples of layout, typography and responsive design
- BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or Visual Arts.
- 4+ years experience in software design and experience working with multi-media development environments, such as iOS, Android, and browser based technologies
- Proficient in Adobe software, with a strong understanding in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of rapid interaction design processes
- Knowledge in motion graphic and interactive prototyping
- Understanding of consumer electronic product environment
- Ability to keep up with market trends across TV, mobile and web content platforms
- Masters in design or related field preferred
- Experience in consumer electronics industry is a big plus!
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
This is an on-site, 3 month contract opportunity in San Mateo County, only local candidates will be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible