To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Jennifer Depugh
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OTR CDL A Driver
Trinity Logistics Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Trinity Logistics Group is currently hiring for Over-The-Road CDL A Drivers out of the greater Atlanta, GA area!
If you are interested in taking your driver career to the next level, then we want YOU to APPLY NOW!
Trinity Logistics Group offers great pay and a full suite of benefits including:
- $0.525/mile - Loaded or Empty
- $0.585/mile - Permitted Pay
- $19.00/hr. - Local Pay
- $31.00/hr. - Specialized Heavy Haul
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- $50.00/load - Tarp Pay
- $40.00/stop - Drop Pay
- Up to $3,100 - Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid Orientation
- Passenger Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Cancer and other Specified Illnesses Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Optional Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan with Company Match and Annual Retirement Contribution
Read the Requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
OTR CDL A Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 1 year verifiable over the road experience with flatbed and load securement
- Must have acceptable MVR and driving history
- Must be able to pass a background check and DOT physical
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)
OTR CDL A Driver Responsibilities:
- Must use in-cab technology, to include electronic logs
- Proficient in operating flatbed trailers and load securement
- Operate tractor/trailer in the transportation of freight in accordance with Company, Federal, State and Local laws
- Conducts pre-trip inspections to ensure safe working conditions of the tractor and trailer prior to each trip
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Trinity Logistics Group is searching for talented team players to fill open positions of Over the Road Drivers across the United States. We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™ In this role, you will haul steel, building materials, liquid petroleum tanks, railcar parts, wind tower components, and a variety of other products.