To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack & Associates, LTD
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd. • Chicago, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A prestigious private institution located in Chicago is looking to add a Development Coordinator to join their fast-paced, growing team!
This is a wonderful temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Assist with planning and execution of events
- Prepare and revise materials for meetings, presentations, and proposals
- Coordinate meetings
- Compose and edit correspondence and other documents for delivery internally and externally
- Proofread, edit and copy documents
- Monitor donor reports
- Enter and reference donor information
- Use discretion and judgment with confidential information
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel for the assigned team.
- Assist with preparation of the budget, coordinate expenditures, and monitor and reconcile accounts.
- Process invoices and reimbursement requests for fundraisers
- Participate in office-wide projects
Requirements of the Development Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 1 year of work experience in, development, nonprofit management, marketing, or similar work required.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fundraising data base experience
- Planning and executing events