To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brunswick, OH 44212
- Brian Lamb
- Phone: 440-346-3157
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cavalry Staffing • Brunswick, OH
Posted 21 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - Greater than 15 years
Degree - High School
Medical, dental, vision
Consumer Products, Landscaping, Sales - Marketing
Customer Service, Entry Level, Sales
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
We are a worldwide leader of outdoor power equipment headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, with facilities in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and South America producing equipment for both residential and commercial markets.
We are looking for top Customer Service Representatives to supply to service to our customers. If you feel you fit our requirements please apply to this add.
- Class A call center space
- Full time, flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, vision available
- On-site cafeteria and fitness center
- 2-week extensive product and computer training
- Career growth and long-term opportunities
- $11.50/Hour - Growth opportunity in compensation based on performance, and attendance
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for:
- Communicating with customers by phone in a professional manner at all times.
- Help trouble shoot outdoor power equipment
- Customers will call for one specific part but associate will educate them on additional parts that may be needed to coordinate with that part.
- Customers will call with a specific product they are looking to purchase, associate will help process the order
- Enter data into the CRM system
- Order processing and order entry of part number, shipping cost, and processing payment
Customer Service RepresentativeSkills required:
- Computer navigation and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills (must be friendly, courteous, and helpful)
- Professional and effective communication. This includes but is not limited to grammar, diction, tone of voice, and defusing and retaining customer contacts while demonstrating empathy.
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
Must be able to work full-time, flexible schedule (30-40 hours a week):
- Monday - Friday 8am- 8pm
- Saturday- 9am- 8pm,
- Sunday 9am-8pm
Must be flexible within these hours with possible rotating hours.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.