To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager
Baptist Health South Florida • Miami, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2017 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 17th time Baptist Health has been named to the prestigious list and is the only healthcare provider in the state to be ranked. Find out why this is the best place to be your best.
Baptist Health South Florida is the region’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 15,500 employees working across seven hospital campuses and more than 50 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcome the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center. Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever!
Customer Service Manager Job Duties:
The Customer Service Manager is Responsible for managing the daily operations of an expanding healthcare patient call center.
Manage the development and implementation of new process, technology and patient communication strategy that will help us build and sustain a next generation patient experience platform.
Instilling ‘Best in Class’ standards for hold time, abandoned rate, quality and proficiency.
The Customer Service Manager is Responsible for evaluating the efficiency and relevance for the functions of the IVR system and implements the necessary changes in order to maximize utilization and improve patient support.
- Performing in a high volume call center environment
- The call center Specialist will perform other general customer service responsibilities.
Customer Service Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 4 years prior Call Center Management experience or 3 year Quality Improvement and Data Analysis or IT Development experience. Equivalent experience is accepted.
- Competence in Customer focus, change and innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing talent management and results focused and inspiring. High aptitude for process evaluation and technical implementation.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently. IT development experience preferred. Experience of database and data mapping preferred.
- Experienced in creating formulas and grouping strategies using multiple reporting and tracking tools.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects and Visio. Experience with call routing , IVR or CRM related technology. Broad technical knowledge in data accumulation and analytics as well as database management.
Baptist Health South Florida is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Baptist Health prohibits any form of unlawful harassment or discrimination against applicants for employment or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, military/veteran status, disability status, genetic information with respect to the applicant or employee, sexual orientation, or any other classification/characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.