To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Addison Group
- Phone: 214-245-5800
- Phone:: 214-245-5807
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for calendar management
- Administrative Assistant coordinates travel
- Administrative Assistant prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for preparing and tracking expense reports
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Data Entry, Clerical, Customer Service, Reception, Receptionist, Assistant, Sales Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Director, Recruiter, Benefits Specialist, HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Training And Development, HRIS,
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Windows XP/Vista/7, event planning, meeting planning, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, multiline phones, switchboards, scheduling, presentations, office support, customer support, shipping and distribution, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoices, benefits administration, office management, inventory control, purchasing, facilities maintenance, vendor/contractor relations, project management, document preparation
- Administrative Assistant must possess at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Administrative Assistant must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Administrative Assistant must have excellent communication skills
- Administrative Assistant must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information