To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd. • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large global investment firm is searching for a temporary energetic Administrative Associate to join their team! The ideal candidate for the Administrative Associate role will be self-motivated, a strong team player and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful and successful colleagues.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Associate:
- Manage calendar activities such as meetings, conference calls and travel itineraries
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, while applying confidentiality and sensitivity
- Provide administrative support including typing, copying, scanning, saving and filing correspondence
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages
- Run personal errands, including but not limited to ordering and picking up lunches
- Monitor department activity and special events
- Process invoices for both public and private markets fund entities, allocating expenses and coordinating payments
- Liaise with various vendors and service providers
- Perform various duties as assigned
Requirements of the Administrative Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-5 years of experience supporting multiple senior managers in a corporate setting
- Accounts Payable, expense processing operations or related experience preferred
- Proven experience successfully managing calendars
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with spreadsheets a must
- Experience with Concur Invoice and/or PeopleSoft a plus
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated team player with ability to work independently within a team
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as requested
This is a temporary opportunity.