To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS
- Stivers Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Stivers Staffing Services • Lenexa, KS
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Busy customer service department of large testing lab has an immediate opening to cover a maternity leave. Hours are 8:30 AM to 5:PM, Monday through Friday. Client will want to see resume and interview.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Demonstrate professional etiquette and courtesy when communicating with customers and provide exceptional customer service by phone, fax, and email.
- Handle incoming phone calls, sample tracking, order tracking, result status information , and any additional services requested
- Handle and respond to fax requests, and e-mail inquiries by promptly identifying appropriate course of action from reference and databases available
- Verify and obtain verbal/written authorization for copies of results and to add additional tests
- Verify insurance company information for accuracy and completeness and resolves discrepancies as needed when company changes are requested
- Enter kits orders in Oracle database accurately and verify or obtain account information for accurate tracking and invoicing
- Provide copies of lab slips and documents to insurance companies, paramed companies, and agents who are authorized to receive them.
- Research and resolve kit order problems
- Record internal or external system problems and any transmission issues by entering help tickets
- Maintain detail call log and work log for future reference and for reporting productivity
- Required to meet and exceed department KPI’s
- Process applicant requests for results by following the guidelines of the Heath Savvy program.
- Research and resolve misdirected samples. Research client/paramed inquiries about received/missing samples, tests, documents
- Communicate to supervisor, and Support Services any delays in sample turn around longer than 3 days from receipt
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all company and client information
- Be able to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations that would apply to this job.
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties of Customer Service Rep 1
- Research sample problems (orphans, unsigns, impropers) and contact appropriate paramed/agent to resolve problem.
- Assist customers with user training and troubleshooting problems in Oasis, and Saliva training websites
- Fax daily reports to appropriate insurance companies accurately
- Open and process mail
- Prepare daily requests for copies of results for scanning and deliver to the Document Center
- Order cartridges for printers and fax machines
- Research empty lab pack and contact the appropriate customer of the situation
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Refer to job #52509.
Related terms: csr, customer service representative, customer service rep, customer support, customer assistance, customer assistant, associate, call center, phones, operator, receptionist, customer service representative, csr, rep, phones, computer skills, word processing, pc skills, general office clerk, data entry clerk, data entry operator, office staff, office support, office assistant, clerical.