To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- iCIMS Bulkposter
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Neurology Therapeutic Specialist
PrincetonOne • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
The Therapeutic Specialist is responsible for driving product sales through strong, value added relationships with customers. They also provide consultative solutions and services to existing and new customers for achieving assigned sales targets and profitable growth.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
Territory / Account Management: Achieve assigned sales objective for the territory. Organize his/her territory / account to maximize sales impact. Review and analyze market data for developing and implementing business plans that focus on selling to targeted customer segments / business channels. Utilize given tools & technologies (sales automation system) to maximize sales effectiveness
Budget Management: Operate within the assigned expense budget. Complete administrative requirements including timely reporting, budget management, data updates etc.
Customer Management: Execute calls on customers to provide accurate product information and ensure availability of our client’s products in the territory. Use skills and tools to understand customer needs and adjust sales approach accordingly. Build strong business relationships with prospective and current customers
Partnerships: Partner with internal and external constituents to maximize customer satisfaction and drive profitable growth and sales targets
Self Development: Complete all required trainings courses and continually update knowledge on product / disease state and pharmaceutical environment
Compliance Management: Comply with all legal and regulatory compliance requirements established by our client and govern the sale and promotion of its pharmaceutical products
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Requirements for eligibility include, but are not limited to:
• Significant experience and knowledge of the epilepsy and CNS market strongly preferred.
• Demonstrate a consistent track record of strong sales performance, with product launch experience preferred.
• Candidates must provide two most immediate years of documented sales performance and two years of annual reviews.
• The candidate must be able to work closely with marketing, Managed Markets and other strategic partners.
• The candidate must also possess high-level business acumen that would lead to ability to thrive in a single accountability sales model.
• Candidate must have extensive market experience with prescribers and institutions.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data to develop strategic and actionable business plans to deliver sales results.
• Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of the payer landscape including commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare.
• Strong negotiating skills
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or life sciences (MBA a plus), 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience, including account management, institutional sales, and demonstrated mastery of product and disease state knowledge strongly preferred.
• Candidates must have excellent presentation & organizational skills and be proficient with a PC (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and sales force automation systems).
• Extensive Travel within territory may be required, which may include both car and overnight air travel depending upon territory.
• Some national travel to corporate headquarters, training and sales meetings may also be required on a periodic basis.
• Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours.