To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Marketing & Promotions
EXCEL INC • Kansas City, MO
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an Entry Level Marketing & Promotions Associate in the Kansas City area. This individual will be reporting to the senior marketing executive and will help implement our client’s brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client’s brands and products through in-store promotional events.
We facilitate Events for over 15 clients daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them – includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients brand campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Acting as liaison between client and customer
- Inventory Management
- Retail Marketing Strategies & Follow through
- Run events at various venues.
- You must actually be ENTRY LEVEL (less than 5 years experience and willingness to learn)
- You must possess great people skills.
- You must demonstrate excellent work ethic and a "coachable" demeanor.
- You must have a positive business attitude, like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.