To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterloo, NY 13165
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Store General Manager
TA / Petro • Waterloo, NY
Posted 8 days ago
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, OH, is a leading travel plaza in 43 states including Canada, operating under the TA & Petro Stopping Centers brands. With 250 full service locations off interstate exits, TA & Petro offers customers diesel/gas fueling services, 500 restaurants, a variety of fast food concepts to choose from & a 24-hour retail travel store and diesel truck repair. We cater to the professional truck driver and leisure motorists alike.
- Want to work for a company with a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision? •Want a career opportunity with achievable advancement?
- Want a competitive base salary; plus a generous bonus program?
- Want to put your skills to work in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment?
If you answered yes and meet the following requirements, than we want to talk to you:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Hands on management position
- Sales building and customer loyalty building
- Full P&L responsibilities of Store Fuel Department
- Develop team atmosphere with employees
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ordering, inventory, scheduling, staffing
- Maintain safety of both our customers and employees
Learn more about our business at http://www.ta-petro.com
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Bonus Potential
- 401K W/Match
- Great training program
- Hotel discounts for family
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Terrific opportunities for advancement
- Relocation Assistance
- And much more!
- Computer literate (experience with various POS systems a plus)
- Minimum 7yrs management experience in Truck Stop / Travel Center or large c-store, Department store or grocery store
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- Valid Drivers License