To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Paul Kleindl
- Phone: (248) 712-6719
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Systems Technology Group • Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Systems Technology Group (STG) has immediate opening for Administrative Assistant for our direct automotive client in Bolingbrook, IL. Duration (1+ year). Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm.
Responsible for running daily reports (Productivity reports), provide administrative assistance to the front managers, on-board and off-board new employees, ordering / scheduling supplies and materials.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Develops and presents data to other members of the organization
- Solves problems and develops new methods off analysis
- Develops and maintains a system for managing office routine
- Plans, conducts and evaluates projects
- Prepares reports and conducts presentations
- Maintains high level of technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Keeps supervision advised of work in process
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Assumes managerial responsibilities
- Coordinates and monitors special or unusual projects
- Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development
*STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid holidays and paid vacations. To learn more about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com
- 5+ years of experience
- Good Organization
- Timeliness (Good time management)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- Well-developed oral and written communications skills
- High level interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to organize, plan and document tasks
- Broad knowledge of technology in areas to which assigned
- Knowledge of corporate/unit policies and procedures
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
College degree or equivalent training