To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Phone: (303) 979-6238
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager - Entry Level
Atlas Consulting Group, Inc • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hospitality / Bar Tending / Sales and Customer Service / Retail Experience Appreciated for Open Entry Level Sales Management Position!
We have found that candidates who have 6 months or more experience in the hospitality industry or customer service and sales fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of hospitality or hotel experience, please apply.
One reason for Atlas Consulting's continued growth and success is based on the fact that we are committed to promoting a positive and productive work culture that attracts top business professionals. Our dedication to this culture begins long before employees get their first paycheck. It starts with the recruiting and onboarding training process – we strive to promote diversity and work to encourage advancement from within.
Entry Level Sales Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients and customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What Atlas Consulting Offers You:
- Leadership development
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Email Us: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Call Us: (303) 979-6238
Atlas Consulting, Inc. is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.